**Shipping to most easily accessible Canadian locations is $130.00 USD, Check with us for shipping to remote locations.
Assembly required. Bolts,nuts and lock washers for holding the bases to the deck or cabin side may not be included due to the wide variety of hull and or floor/cabin thicknesses. Bases should be thru bolted with backing plates. In many boats it may be necessary to remove small amounts of flotation foam to gain access for installing the backing plates and nuts. Please purchase the stainless steel bolts, nuts, backing plates or large fender washers and lock washers locally that are the correct length for your application. Want a jump start? We will EMAIL you assembly Instructions.
1. CHECK/INSPECT YOUR ACCESS TO THE UNDERSIDE OF YOUR FLOOR WHERE YOUR FLOOR MOUNTS WILL BE LOCATED. ON SOME BOATS YOU WILL NEED TO REMOVE SMALL AMOUNTS OF FLOATING FOAM IN ORDER TO HAVE CLEARANCE FOR INSTALLING BACKING PLATES WHICH ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
2. CHECK/INSPECT THE INSIDE OF YOUR CENTER CONSOLE TO ENSURE YOU HAVE ACCESS TO INSTALL THE 4 STANDOFFS. IF POSSIBLE 2 STANDOFFS WILL BE INSTALLED ON EACH SIDE TO PROVIDE EXTRA SUPPORT AND PREVENT SWAY.
3. MEASURE THE WIDTH OF YOUR CENTER CONSOLE. MAXIMUM WIDTH IS 54"
4. FOLLOW INSTALLATION DIRECTIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
5. WE RECOMMEND HAVING TWO PEOPLE TO LIFT AND SET THE UNIT IN PLACE.
Please note that due to the type of product being offered returns are only accepted with the product in like new condition, in the original packaging and are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Missing or damage parts may result in additional fees.